Wanting to relieve some of the pressure on nathan, and to say the word "meme" in some rational context, I have asked Chris
at work to interview me.
Welcome to the interview meme. First a copy and paste of the rules. The rules are:
- Leave me a comment saying, â€œInterview me.â€�
- I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Iâ€™m assuming there's no rule against others on this blog from being interviewed (via me), so if y'all want, leave a comment. Peons wishing to be interviewed must use the dishonourable and thoroughly humiliating path of the haloscan.
Chris' questions are as follows
Orright Sunny, here goes:
What is the most enjoyable part of your life right now?
When you were
growing up younger, did you expect to become a Software Engineer?
Explain â€œAwesome of the Weekâ€� â€¦ please.
What are the best things you have ever read, heard and seen?
If you were televising a dinner party where you could invite any 6 people living or dead (using time travel, not reanimation cough) who would you invite? How would you arrange the table and what food would you serve?
I'll be answering these questions one per day, like Chris, to extract the maximum value from them, and to ensure my answers are well thought out and tasteful. A good meme must be savoured...
Savoured like a FOX!